- Feed has no items.
- Ariz. candidate Gary Snyder releases unseen footage of alleged ballot harvesting in 2020 electionsby Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 11:44 am
Arizona state Senate candidate Gary Snyder released unseen footage of what he describeD as voter fraud in Arizona. Snyder was part of a two-man team that provided evidence to the voter integrity […]
- Attorney Younts: Armed forces vaccine mandates forcing ‘a purge of Christians in the military’by Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 11:36 am
Pennsylvania attorney R. Davis Younts successfully defended an evangelical Navy lieutenant who didn't want to receive the COVID vaccine. Now, the attorney told One America News that the vaccine […]
- Biden: We’ll stick with Ukraine for ‘as long as it takes’by Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 9:51 am
President Joe Biden reaffirmed America's commitment to help Ukraine combat Russia's invasion. He pledged another $800 million in security assistance to Ukraine.
- Rep. Comer: An attempt from day one by Fauci, govt. officials to protect Wuhan labby Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 9:13 am
The top GOP official of the House Oversight Committee, Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.), told One America News that he along with his colleagues may have uncovered evidence that shows Dr. Anthony Fauci knew […]
- Lee Zeldin wins GOP nominee for N.Y. governorby Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 9:08 am
Long Island congressman Lee Zeldin secured the Republican Party nomination for New York governor after primary elections on Tuesday. One America's Caitlin Sinclair has more.
- Supreme Court EPA decision met with mixed reactionsby Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 9:03 am
The Supreme Court ruled that the Clean Air Act does not give the EPA broad or expansive powers to regulate carbon emissions, in turn, leaving it up to states. In a six to three vote on Thursday, the […]
- Blake Masters has a ‘master’ plan for Ariz.by Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 9:01 am
Blake Masters was a student at Stanford Law School in 2012 when his notes on Pay Pal co-founder Peter Thiel's computer science startup class became an internet sensation. Masters transformed those […]
- Weekly Briefing: Behind the Scenes Look at J6 Witness, Outrage Over Biden’s Failed Oil Plan & More!by Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 9:01 am
Get the inside scoop on what JG witness Cassidy Hutchinson was really like behind the scenes at the White House. The panel of experts break down why French President Emmanuel Lecron confronted Joe […]
- N.Y. to bar concealed carry in various locations, increase requirementsby Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 9:00 am
The Empire State is striking back against a recent Supreme Court ruling on the Second Amendment. Governor Kathy Hochul (D) unveiled a list of "sensitive locations" where concealed carriers will not […]
- Rep. Comer: Biden admin. needs to have thorough oversightby Amber Coakley on July 1, 2022 at 8:59 am
The GOP leader of the House Oversight and Investigations Committee, Rep. James Comer said potential corruption by the Biden administration will be the focus of his investigations if the GOP flips the […]
- Warren: We Can Eliminate the Filibuster 'if We Pick Up Two Democratic Senators'by Trent Baker on July 1, 2022 at 11:05 am
Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) on Thursday advised that if the Senate were to pick up two Democrats, they could put an end to the filibuster and then codify Roe v. Wade into law.
- Harriet Hageman Slams Cheney: The Threat to America Is Joe Biden, Not Donald Trumpby Wendell Husebø on July 1, 2022 at 10:51 am
Wyoming Republican primary congressional candidate Harriet Hageman on Thursday night's debate stage slammed opponent Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) for miscalculating who is a threat to the nation's liberty.
- 'The Flash' Star Ezra Miller Allegedly Harassed Woman in Germany, Iceland Choking Victim Speaksby Paul Bois on July 1, 2022 at 10:47 am
A new allegation has emerged against actor Ezra Miller from a former friend who claims he harassed her in Germany. Meanwhile the woman whom "The Flash" star was filmed choking at a bar in Iceland has […]
- Los Angeles County Rescinds Zero Bail Policy as DA George Gascon Faces Recallby David Ng on July 1, 2022 at 10:29 am
Los Angeles County is set to officially rescind on Thursday its controversial zero bail policy that put criminal suspects back on the streets before trial. The decision comes as embattled District […]
- Actress Busy Philipps Arrested at Supreme Court Pro-Abortion Protest: 'I’m Doing This for My Kids’by Simon Kent on July 1, 2022 at 9:35 am
Actress Busy Philipps was among 181 people arrested Thursday during a pro-abortion protest in Washington, DC.
- Breitbart Business Digest: The Incredible Shrinking Biden Economyby John Carney on July 1, 2022 at 9:32 am
We have put to rest the first half of 2022, and we cannot say we'll miss it.
- Tory MP Quits Deputy Whip Role Amid Claims of Groping Two Menby Kurt Zindulka on July 1, 2022 at 8:50 am
Deputy chief whip Chris Pincher has resigned from his post following allegations that he sexually groped two men at a members club in London
- French Judges To Decide Whether Trans-Men Eligible For Artificial Inseminationby Chris Tomlinson on July 1, 2022 at 8:32 am
Judges of the Constitutional Council will rule on whether a transitioned person will be eligible for medically assisted reproduction.
- 'Biggest Mistake of the Century' -- Britain's Hong Kong Handover 25 Years Ago to Beijing Marked the 'Beginning of the End'by Kurt Zindulka on July 1, 2022 at 7:33 am
25 years ago, Britain's Union Jack flag was lowered in Hong Kong for the final time, replaced with the yellow and red of Communist China.
- Canadian Police Describe Person with Full Beard as 'Missing Woman'by Jack Montgomery on July 1, 2022 at 4:57 am
Police in Toronto, Canada, asked members of the public to help them find a "woman" with short hair, heavy facial hair, and a strong jawline on Thursday.
- Cuellar: Asylum Seekers Should Remain in Mexico, Only 10-12% Who Get Asylum Should Be Allowed inby Ian Hanchett on July 1, 2022 at 4:42 am
On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom,” Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) reacted to the Supreme Court’s ruling allowing the Biden administration to remove the […]
- Woke Bank Tells Customers to Leave If They Don't Like Pronoun Badgesby Kurt Zindulka on July 1, 2022 at 4:19 am
Customers can take their business elsewhere if they do not approve of the the implementation of gender pronoun nametags, Halifax Bank said.
feedzy-rss feeds=”https://www.theepochtimes.com/c-us/feed/,https://www.theepochtimes.com/c-world/feed/,https://www.theepochtimes.com/c-opinion/feed/” max=”20″ feed_title=”no” refresh=”15_minutes” target=”_blank” summary=”yes” summarylength=”200″ meta=”author, date ,time ,tz=local”
- COVERT INTEL: LITHUANIA WILL CEASE TO EXISTon July 1, 2022 at 3:28 pm
This content is for subscribers only --
- POLL: 25% of All Americans Open to "Taking-up arms against government"on July 1, 2022 at 2:12 pm
More than one quarter of US residents feel so estranged from their government that they feel it might “soon be necessary to take up arms” against it, a poll released on Thursday claimed.
- Bulgaria Ejects 70 Russian Diplomatic Staff; Russia may cut tieson July 1, 2022 at 1:31 pm
Bulgaria has turned down Russia's request to alter its decision about the expulsion of 70 Russian diplomats (espionage concerns) from the country.
- Bill introduced in Russia To Give Emergency Powers to Putin; Puts Defense Industry in "State of War"on July 1, 2022 at 11:21 am
A Bill has been introduced in the Russia legislature which will give President Vladimir Putin emergency powers, will put the Russian Defense industry on 24/7 "state of war' and lays the groundwork […]
- Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, Deadon June 30, 2022 at 9:40 pm
Doctor Vladimir Zelenko, a heroic man who stood-up in public to reveal the COVID-19 "pandemic" was nothing but hype, and who publicly declared the alleged COVID Vaccines to be a crime against […]
- RCMP admits they hack Canadians’ devices to spy on themon June 30, 2022 at 4:28 pm
In a breathtaking admission, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) say they’ve secretly used spyware on Canadians’ devices to get audio and visual recordings of Canadians without their […]
- Listener Feedback - Wed. June 29 Showon June 30, 2022 at 3:05 am
I used this show to ask callers to provide their experience with quick, easy, necessary "preps" and got tons and tons of callers with some really good stuff.
- Norway Cuts-Off Food to Russian Miners on Island!on June 29, 2022 at 6:44 pm
Under the guise of Economic Sanctions, Norway is refusing to allow shipments of supplies - including food -- to Russian Miners on the Island of Spitsbergen in the far north Atlantic Ocean.
- After Turks Green-Light Finland-Sweden into NATO, Russia announces No Turkish Buffer Zone in Syriaon June 29, 2022 at 6:25 pm
After yesterday's astounding announcement that Turkey had withdrawn its objections to Finland and Sweden joining NATO, the Kremlin announced the following today:
- On the Eve of NATO Summit, Russian Space Agency Published Coordinates of "Decision-Making centers"on June 28, 2022 at 11:01 pm
On the eve of the NATO meeting in Madrid, at which Russia is expected to be declared the most dangerous threat in the world, the Russian Space Agency made an interesting post to their web site: The […]
- Shakedown Successful? Turkey To Green Light Sweden & Finland Entry into NATOon June 28, 2022 at 9:04 pm
Reports are coming in that a deal has been struck whereby the country of Turkey will agree to vote in favor or both Sweden and Finland joining NATO. The Turks previously said they would never […]
- City of Washington, DC Deploys . . . PALLETS OF BRICKS in front of Republican National Committee HQ, just Blocks from Supreme Court Bldg.on June 25, 2022 at 12:49 am
The city of Washington, DC has delivered at least ten pallets of BRICKS, and have left them on the street in front of the Republican National Committee headquarters, just blocks away from the US […]
- SUPREME COURT OVERTURNS "ROE V. WADE" - No federal constitutional Right to Abortionon June 24, 2022 at 2:52 pm
The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade on Friday, holding that there is no federal constitutional right to an abortion. Widespread protests, maybe even riots and social upheaval, are […]
- Supreme Court Overturns NY's Concealed Carry Law, Expanding Gun Rightson June 23, 2022 at 5:18 pm
The Supreme Court on Thursday struck down a New York law that regulated who is allowed to carry a concealed weapon in public, expanding gun rights nationwide.
- U.S. East Coast Weather -- Moving WRONG Way ! ! !on June 22, 2022 at 8:43 pm
Something very strange is happening with the weather in the northeastern United States: The clouds are moving the wrong way! A storm is moving north-to-south. That doesn't happen here. […]
The Gateway PunditDetails
- WAYNE ROOT: The Supreme Court Just Made a Disastrous Ruling. Now We Need Donald J. Trump More Than Ever as President. But First He Must Become House Speaker. Here’s Why.by Assistant Editor on July 1, 2022 at 11:37 am
By Wayne Allyn Root The Supreme Court just stuck a dagger in America. They made five great rulings. They enraged Democrats from coast to Coast. Overturning Roe vs Wade was the first blow. They […]
- SHOCK VIDEO: Angry Leftist VIOLENTLY ASSAULTS Republican Campaign Volunteer in Florida After He’s Caught Ripping Up Signsby Jim Hoft on July 1, 2022 at 11:09 am
On Thursday, 27-year-old Samuel Benjamin was arrested in Florida after assaulting a campaign volunteer for Republican congressional candidate Cory Mills. Samuel Benjamin became violent after he was […]
- FACT CHECK: Media Attacks Against Justice Thomas and His Claims on Vaccines and Aborted Fetuses are FALSEby Michael Robison on July 1, 2022 at 11:00 am
The mainstream media has attacked Justice Clarence Thomas once again, this time claiming he said that the COVID-19 vaccine contains cells from aborted fetuses; their misleading headlines are simply […]
- They’re Not Laughing Now: Wood-burning Stoves and Firewood in Short Supply in Germany as Citizens Fear Freezing to Death Due to Gas Shortagesby Jim Hoft on July 1, 2022 at 10:29 am
In 2018 during his speech to the UN General Assembly President Donald Trump lodged a warning to Germany about their country’s reliance on Russian energy. The German delegation laughed on camera at […]
- After Destroying Individual Rights, China’s President Xi Arrives at 25th Anniversary of Handover to Claim “Beginning of True Democracy in Hong Kong”by Joe Hoft on July 1, 2022 at 10:27 am
On the 25th anniversary of the UK’s handover of Hong Kong to China, President Xi visited Hong Kong and claimed that after 2-3 years of protests and brutal arrests of protesters and the ending of […]
- Clint Eastwood Rips on Joe Biden at RNC Convention: Kind of a Grin With a Body Behind It (Video)by Jim Hoft on August 31, 2012 at 3:17 am
Clint Eastwood ripped on Joe Biden tonight at the RNC 2012 Convention. Clint to Obama, “You’re getting as bad as Biden. Of course we all know Biden is the intellect of the Democratic Party… […]
- It’s Over… Even Michael Moore Says: “I Think People Should Start To Practice The Words President Romney” (Video)by Jim Hoft on August 31, 2012 at 2:44 am
It’s starting to look that way. Even Michael Moore sees it. Moore told an interviewer this week: “I think people should start to practive the words President Romney.”
- Thursday Night RNC Convention – Clint Eastwood, Olympians, Marco Rubio and Mitt Romneyby Jim Hoft on August 31, 2012 at 2:22 am
Tonight it’s Mitt’s turn. Here are excerpts from his speech tonight. Via Weekly Standard: Four years ago, I know that many Americans felt a fresh excitement about the possibilities of a new […]
- Confirmed: Obama Sent Form Letters to Families of Fallen SEALs …Update: Bush Comforted Troopsby Jim Hoft on August 30, 2012 at 9:11 pm
You just knew this was coming… After the devastating report yesterday, the White House admitted to ABC today that form letters were sent to the families of fallen SEAL Team 6 members after the […]
- Go Ahead, Make My Day. Clint Eastwood Is Revealed As RNC Mystery Speakerby Andrea Ryan on August 30, 2012 at 7:01 pm
Go ahead, make my day. Please! There has been much guessing going on this week as to who the “mystery speaker” might be at tonight’s RNC Convention finale. The mystery has been almost […]
- Hah! Iranian Tyrant Khamenei Heaps Praise on Democrat-Endorsed #Occupy Movementby Jim Hoft on August 30, 2012 at 5:22 pm
Bless their little radical hearts. (Fars) It figures… Iranian regime leader Ayatollah Khamenei heaped praise ont the Democrat-endorsed Occupy movement yesterday. CNS News reported, via Free […]
- RNC Convention Finale – US Olympians To Join Romneyby Andrea Ryan on August 30, 2012 at 5:08 pm
The powerhouse speaker line-up continues at the 2012 RNC Convention. U.S. Olympic champions will show their support for Romney at tonight’s finale. Among the 11 Olympians appearing, hockey gold […]
- Obama’s DOJ Is Caught “Organizing” Occupoopers at RNC Convention?by Gateway Guest Blogger on August 30, 2012 at 4:36 pm
By: Rachel Pulaski Your tax dollars at work… Members of the Community Relations Service (CRS), a branch of DOJ that acts as “peacemaker” for community conflicts and tensions arising from […]
- Obama Sent Personal Letter of Condolence to Rapper’s Family… Sent Form Letter to Families of Fallen SEALsby Jim Hoft on August 30, 2012 at 1:03 pm
Priorities. Last November Barack Obama sent a personal letter of condolence when rapper Heavy D passed away at 44. Al Sharpton read the note at the funeral. “We extend our heartfelt condolences at […]
- Obama Sent US Diplomat With Ban Ki Moon to Meet With Ayatollah Khameneiby Jim Hoft on August 30, 2012 at 12:34 pm
American Diplomat, Jeffrey Feltman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_D._Feltman) seen here, today, in Tehran, at a meeting with the Iranian Supreme Leader and Ahmadinejad’s senior VP, Mohammad […]
Before its news – politics/economicsDetails
- RedState LIVE! Is Happening Now: You Can’t Spell ‘Liberal World Order’ Without ‘L’by RedState on July 1, 2022 at 12:09 pm
You tired of the gas crisis, the inflation, and the incompetence? Well, get ready because now the Biden administration wants to make your suffering an issue of moral superiority.
- Democratic Congressman Henry Cuellar Slams AOC and the Biden Administrationby RedState on July 1, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Texas Democratic Congressman Henry Cuellar slammed AOC for her comments that any Democrat who is pro-life should not be welcomed to the party. He also criticized the Biden administration's inaction […]
- More Bad News for Democrats As Voters Continue to Favor Republicansby RedState on July 1, 2022 at 11:33 am
For all the talk this week about the Supreme Court destroying democracy, it looks as though the bigger issue is that democracy just currently favors the Republican Party.
- AOC Makes Mind-Numbing Claim About ‘Constitutional Duty’ of Congress to ‘Rein’ in SCOTUSby RedState on July 1, 2022 at 11:09 am
Ronald Reagan famously said, "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." In the case of Rep. Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez (D-NY), […]
- Biden’s New Cover for High Gas Prices Is Making You Think It’s a Moral Issueby RedState on July 1, 2022 at 10:33 am
Are you sick of paying high gas prices? Well, you're just going to have to tough it out because paying more for gas is the right thing to do. We have an overseas dictator to defeat, after all, […]
- Moore to the Point – Ignorance Isn’t Blissby RedState on July 1, 2022 at 9:57 am
Note: This “Moore to the Point” commentary aired on NewsTalkSTL on Friday, July 1st. Audio included below.
- Karine Jean-Pierre Is Collapsing and Even Her Allies Are Starting to Noticeby RedState on July 1, 2022 at 9:09 am
Did you know that Karine Jean-Pierre is the first openly gay, black, immigrant White House Press Secretary in history? You'd be hard-pressed not to given that it's all the administration, and […]
- CNN Host Goes on Racist Tweet-Storm Against Clarence Thomasby RedState on July 1, 2022 at 8:41 am
CNN host and (allegedly) former drug-addict Rex Chapman, consistently one of the worst people to inhabit the bowels of the internet, launched into a racist tweet-storm against Justice Clarence Thomas […]
- Trump Responds to Possible Trump-DeSantis 2024 Ticket as Only He Canby RedState on July 1, 2022 at 8:09 am
The question is being asked on a regular basis, now. What about a Trump-DeSantis "dream team" ticket in 2024? Is it a possibility? Would Donald Trump make the offer, knowing how popular Ron DeSantis […]
- Daily Sports Roundup: Day 1 of NBA Free Agency Signings, Deshaun Watson Hearing, and Moreby RedState on July 1, 2022 at 7:49 am
It was a busy day in the NBA, with most teams signing new players and re-signing role players and a few star players signing max contracts with their teams. But the biggest story in the NBA was Kevin […]
- Situation Update 6/30/2022 – We the People Newsby DangerWillRoberson on June 30, 2022 at 7:55 pm
Situation Update 6/30/2022 - We the People News
- New X22 Report 2813a Just Added Another Roadblock To The [CB]by DangerWillRoberson on June 30, 2022 at 7:16 pm
- X22 REPORT NEW 2813b 06-30-2022 And It Begins, Judgement Day!by DangerWillRoberson on June 30, 2022 at 7:14 pm
All New X 22 Report,
- X22 REPORT: Bitcoin Ben – The Patriots Countered The [CBDC]by DangerWillRoberson on June 30, 2022 at 5:35 pm
Love is of Jesus!
- Biden Gives the Fed a Sweeping New Mandate: Wokeismby Money Metals on June 30, 2022 at 3:30 pm
By Stefan Gleason, Money Metals Exchange As warning signs of an economic downturn build, Federal Reserve officials this week sought to downplay them. New York Fed President John Williams told CNBC […]
- Dr. Jim Willie! Navigating the “Biden Show” 06-23-2022by DangerWillRoberson on June 30, 2022 at 12:39 pm
dr willie has a paid New Letter @  TheGolden_Jackass.com   He is  Analysis of Economic and Political Issues!      King of The […]
- The techniques used to bring on the Great Depression. Who did it?by tonzal on June 30, 2022 at 8:45 am
BATTLEFORWORLD.COM | June 30, 2022: This reference is many decades old, first reported by Dr. Beter in audio letter #69 dated November 8, 1981. It's about the Great Depression and who was […]
- THE MILITARY IS IN FULL CONTROL!! 11.4, IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY”Q”, “THE BEST IS YET TO COME” HAS ARRIVED.by Qualyfeyed on June 29, 2022 at 9:15 pm
THE MILITARY IS IN FULL CONTROL!! 11.4, IT HAD TO BE THIS WAY"Q", "THE BEST IS YET TO COME" HAS ARRIVED.
- X22 Report 2812a 06-28-2022by DangerWillRoberson on June 29, 2022 at 8:03 pm
- SITUATION UPDATE 6/29/22by DangerWillRoberson on June 29, 2022 at 7:59 pm
Fox News – PoliticsDetails
- White House slams Florida's parental rights bill as it takes effect: 'This is discrimination’by Brooke Singman on July 1, 2022 at 12:23 pm
The White House is calling Florida's new parental rights bill an act of "discrimination" despite actual text of the legislation that does not ban the use of the word "gay" in school.
- January 6 committee's Kinzinger: Secret Service agent who may dispute Hutchinson claim 'likes to lie'by Timothy Nerozzi on July 1, 2022 at 11:32 am
Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a member of the Jan. 6 committee, said a Secret Service agent who may testify against Cassidy Hutchinson's retelling of events "likes to lie."
- Reps. Pfluger, Flores call for House hearing on border encounters of suspected terroristsby Adam Shaw on July 1, 2022 at 11:27 am
Two House Republicans are calling for a House hearing on the number of known or suspected terrorists encountered at the southern border by Border Patrol.
- New 'Inside Biden's Basement' project aims to 'expose' officials 'driving America into a ditch'by Houston Keene on July 1, 2022 at 11:14 am
InsideBidensBasement.org is a new website shining light on the rich and powerful officials making their way through the Biden administration and its revolving door.
- Republicans call on CDC to release 2021 child suicide data: problem 'worsened' by pandemicby Houston Keene on July 1, 2022 at 10:58 am
Rep. Steil led a letter with several of his GOP colleagues to CDC Director Rochelle Walensky calling for the release of the final child suicide data from 2021.
- Two mothers, two views: As abortion protests continue nationwide, women on opposing sides find common groundby Lisa Bennatan on July 1, 2022 at 9:00 am
Two mothers - one pro-choice, one pro-life - identified commonalities in the abortion debate as the U.S. reels after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.
- Ernst takes on Putin, global food shortage in push to de-mine the Black Seaby Caitlin McFall on July 1, 2022 at 7:48 am
Iowa Republican Sen. Joni Ernst has led the charge in the Senate to change Department of Defense policies on de-mining training during wartime.
- Cuellar sounds off on AOC remarks, Biden admin's disregard for border security ahead of midtermsby Kyle Morris on July 1, 2022 at 7:01 am
Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, told Fox News Digital that Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's suggestion that pro-life Democrats no longer serve is "laughable" and called out the Biden […]
- Justice Thomas’ influence over Supreme Court at a ‘zenith,’ allies say, despite attacks from the leftby Tyler Olson on July 1, 2022 at 2:09 am
Allies of Justice Clarence Thomas say he may be the most influential justice on the Supreme Court, especially after recent rulings on abortion and guns.
- California Democrat Rep. Judy Chu arrested at Capitol during pro-choice protestby Audrey Conklin on June 30, 2022 at 8:39 pm
Capitol police arrested Rep. Judy Chu, D-Calif., on Thursday along with 180 other demonstrators for crowding, obstruction or incommoding during an abortion-rights protest.
- Biden to host virtual meeting with governors to 'protect women's reproductive health' after abortion rulingby Brooke Singman on June 30, 2022 at 6:27 pm
President Biden is meeting with governors from states that moved quickly to protect women's reproductive health after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.
- Ron DeSantis vows to appeal abortion ban ruling to state supreme court: will 'withstand all legal challenges'by Peter Aitken on June 30, 2022 at 6:24 pm
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will appeal a court ruling blocking an abortion ban that is set to go into effect on Friday at midnight.
- Is It Too Late To Short Bonds?by Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 12:25 pm
Is It Too Late To Short Bonds? By Russell Clark of the Capital Flows and Asset Markets substack, US Treasuries have been in a 40 year bull market. While short term bond yields move up […]
- Xi Hails Hong Kong's "Rising From The Ashes" In 1st Visit Since Pro-Democracy Crackdownby Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 12:05 pm
Xi Hails Hong Kong's "Rising From The Ashes" In 1st Visit Since Pro-Democracy Crackdown President Xi Jinping on Friday wrapped up a two-day visit to to Hong Kong which marked the city's […]
- "…And Then?"by Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 11:45 am
"…And Then?" By Michael Every of Rabobank "... And Then?" Thursday was another down day in most markets, with staggering moves in some. US stocks closed down (-0.9% S&P) and had […]
- Pentagon Agency Wants Arms Monitors On Ground In Ukraine To Track Billions In Hardware Shippedby Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 11:25 am
Pentagon Agency Wants Arms Monitors On Ground In Ukraine To Track Billions In Hardware Shipped Much belatedly now that there's a seemingly endless US weapons pipeline going into Ukraine, […]
- Blain: "Markets Are Still In Denial/Fool-Themselves Mode"by Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 11:05 am
Blain: "Markets Are Still In Denial/Fool-Themselves Mode" Authored by Bill Blain via MorningPorridge.com, “Cheer up my lads ‘tis to glory we steer, to add something new to this […]
- Dutch Farmers Livid Over EU's 'Green' Nitrogen Rule Block Border Between Holland And Germanyby Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 11:00 am
Dutch Farmers Livid Over EU's 'Green' Nitrogen Rule Block Border Between Holland And Germany Thousands of tractor-driving Dutch protesters came out this week to continue demonstrations […]
- "One Of The Worst Downturns In Recent History": Zuck Warns Facebook Employees To Brace For Layoffsby Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 10:45 am
"One Of The Worst Downturns In Recent History": Zuck Warns Facebook Employees To Brace For Layoffs One month ago we showed that while the BLS still revels in its seasonally-adjusted […]
- Toronto Police Cause Confusion With Post About Missing "Woman" With A Goateeby Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 10:25 am
Toronto Police Cause Confusion With Post About Missing "Woman" With A Goatee Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News, Toronto Police caused confusion on Twitter after posting […]
- Bond Yields Are Puking...by Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 10:11 am
Bond Yields Are Puking... The 5Y Treasury yield is down 25bps this morning. Read that again... 25bps! The entire Treasury curve is re-rating lower as recession risks soar […]
- US Manufacturing Slumps In May, New Orders & Jobs Contractby Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 10:04 am
US Manufacturing Slumps In May, New Orders & Jobs Contract Analysts expected Manufacturing PMI to be flat from its ugly preliminary print of 52.4 and saw ISM Manufacturing dropping […]
- Erdogan Warns Sweden, Finland NATO Bids Could Still Be Blocked If Vows Not Keptby Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 9:45 am
Erdogan Warns Sweden, Finland NATO Bids Could Still Be Blocked If Vows Not Kept Authored by Dave DeCamp via AntiWar.com, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Thursday that Sweden […]
- Nomura Now Forecasts Global Recession As Its Base Caseby Tyler Durden on July 1, 2022 at 9:25 am
Nomura Now Forecasts Global Recession As Its Base Case Less than two weeks after Nomura became the first bank to one-up Deutsche Bank's "US recession" base case, by forecasting a […]
- White House: Biden monitoring 'Don’t Say Gay' bill, encourages discrimination complaintsby Alex Gangitano on July 1, 2022 at 12:05 pm
President Biden’s Department of Education will be monitoring Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” law, which went into effect on Friday, and encourages people to file discrimination complaints, […]
- 'Fairly exceptional': Capitol riot suspect remains at large 1 year after FBI raidby Staci DaSilva on July 1, 2022 at 12:02 pm
A Florida fugitive remains at large one year after the raid of his family’s property.
- New era of inflation will bedevil central banks and bond marketsby Vivekanand Jayakumar, Opinion Contributor on July 1, 2022 at 12:00 pm
We are facing an extraordinary moment of uncertainty regarding the future inflation (and interest rate) outlook.
- White House announces Medals of Freedom for Simone Biles, Gabby Giffords, Denzel Washingtonby Judy Kurtz on July 1, 2022 at 11:43 am
Denzel Washington, Simone Biles, Megan Rapinoe and former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) are among those who will be awarded the Medal of Freedom by President Biden. Seventeen people in total will […]
- Why fireworks prices are higher this Fourth of Julyby Jared Gans on July 1, 2022 at 11:30 am
Americans looking to celebrate July 4th with some fireworks could be facing some rough sticker shock. Supply chain issues and rising shipping and labor costs have led to inflation rates not seen in […]
- More Americans say abortion, women's rights should be a priority for government: pollby Gianna Melillo on July 1, 2022 at 11:14 am
Story at a glance The Supreme Court overturn of Roe v. Wade means states now have the right to expand or curtail access to abortion services. For some voters, this shift made the procedure and […]
- US sending $9 million in food aid to refugees in Tanzaniaby Alejandra O'Connell-Domenech | July 1, 2022 on July 1, 2022 at 11:06 am
Story at a glance The United States is giving $9 million for food assistance to displaced people living in Tanzanian refugee camps. The funds will be given through the U.S. Agency for International […]
- How tax credits can help fight soaring fossil fuel prices — and climate changeby Dan Lashof, opinion contributor on July 1, 2022 at 11:00 am
Biden proposed a three-month federal gas tax holiday — but there is a far better solution.
- DeSantis vows to fight judge's decision to block Florida's 15-week abortion banby Sarakshi Rai on July 1, 2022 at 10:38 am
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Thursday vowed to appeal a judge's decision to temporarily block Florida’s 15-week abortion ban, which the court called unconstitutional. DeSantis said at a press […]
- Federal government will help states punish abortion — using our phonesby Riana Pfefferkorn, opinion contributor on July 1, 2022 at 10:30 am
The federal government has no business helping states punish abortion. It must be formally prohibited.
- BITCOIN MONTH FROM HELL...on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
BITCOIN MONTH FROM HELL... (Third column, 7th story, link) Related stories:FACEBOOK slashes hiring plans, warns of fierce headwinds...STOCK MARKET WORST SINCE 1970...El Salvador leader buys […]
- STOCK MARKET WORST SINCE 1970...on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
STOCK MARKET WORST SINCE 1970... (Third column, 6th story, link) Related stories:FACEBOOK slashes hiring plans, warns of fierce headwinds...BITCOIN MONTH FROM HELL...El Salvador leader buys […]
- Rallying Dollar Exception to Lousy Quarter...on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
Rallying Dollar Exception to Lousy Quarter... (Third column, 9th story, link) Related stories:FACEBOOK slashes hiring plans, warns of fierce headwinds...STOCK MARKET WORST SINCE […]
- El Salvador leader buys more...on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
El Salvador leader buys more... (Third column, 8th story, link) Related stories:FACEBOOK slashes hiring plans, warns of fierce headwinds...STOCK MARKET WORST SINCE 1970...BITCOIN MONTH FROM […]
- Scientists dire warning to Cape Cod beachgoers: Large sharks...on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
Scientists dire warning to Cape Cod beachgoers: Large sharks... (Third column, 1st story, link)
- TESLA Record Run Reaching End of Road?on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
TESLA Record Run Reaching End of Road? (Third column, 10th story, link) Related stories:Hit with new suit alleging racial abuse...Musk intensifies crackdown on working from home...Takes […]
- Takes Unusually Long TWITTER Break...on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
Takes Unusually Long TWITTER Break... (Third column, 13th story, link) Related stories:TESLA Record Run Reaching End of Road?Hit with new suit alleging racial abuse...Musk intensifies […]
- Sun Valley: When Private Jets Ferry Billionaires to Small-Town Idaho...on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
Sun Valley: When Private Jets Ferry Billionaires to Small-Town Idaho... (Third column, 3rd story, link) Related stories:Moguls set to meet... Drudge Report Feed needs your […]
- 'Don't Say Gay' takes effect. Impact already felt...on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
'Don't Say Gay' takes effect. Impact already felt... (Third column, 15th story, link) Related stories:You can now get ticketed for excessive noise from car. Will new FL law be applied […]
- You can now get ticketed for excessive noise from car. Will new FL law be applied equally?on July 1, 2022 at 12:40 pm
You can now get ticketed for excessive noise from car. Will new FL law be applied equally? (Third column, 14th story, link) Related stories:'Don't Say Gay' takes effect. Impact already felt...
feedzy-rss feeds=”https://www.theguardian.com/world/rss,https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/rss” max=”12″ feed_title=”no” refresh=”15_minutes” target=”_blank” summary=”yes” summarylength=”200″ meta=”author, date ,time ,tz=local”
Fox News – LatestDetails
- Turley on 'Kilmeade Show': Biden's 'failure of leadership' continued overseasby Fox News Staff on July 1, 2022 at 12:28 pm
Fox News contributor Jonathan Turley told “The Brian Kilmeade Show” that President Biden’s criticism of the Supreme Court overseas shows a “lack of leadership.”
- White House slams Florida's parental rights bill as it takes effect: 'This is discrimination’by Brooke Singman on July 1, 2022 at 12:23 pm
The White House is calling Florida's new parental rights bill an act of "discrimination" despite actual text of the legislation that does not ban the use of the word "gay" in school.
- High gas prices worth it for 'future of liberal world order,’ White House economics adviser tells CNNby Kristine Parks on July 1, 2022 at 12:22 pm
White House economics adviser Brian Deese told CNN the 'future of the liberal world order' justified high gas prices, referring to the war in Ukraine.
- Chicago police officer in serious condition after being shot by convicted felon, officials sayby Greg Norman on July 1, 2022 at 12:17 pm
A Chicago police officer has been hospitalized Friday after being shot multiple times by a convicted felon while responding to a domestic violence call, authorities say.
- Skateboarder speaks out after transgender athlete defeats teen girls: 'We shouldn't be sitting in silence'by Amy Nelson on July 1, 2022 at 12:15 pm
Taylor Silverman, a competitive skateboarder, said she has placed second behind transgender athletes twice and that event organizers ignored her concerns.
- Supreme Court’s EPA decision sparks 5 wacky media meltdownsby Dan Gainor on July 1, 2022 at 12:14 pm
Supreme Court's EPA decision caused legacy media outlets to say crazier things than usual. Here are 5 of the best reminders that green can turn into gold.
- Why July 4th is good luck for Hollywood marriages!by Tracy Wright on July 1, 2022 at 12:07 pm
The stars align on the Fourth of July not only to honor Independence Day, but also to celebrate some of Hollywood's hottest celebrity weddings.
- Celebrate the 4th of July weekend in Boston: 'All about traditions'by Brittany Kasko on July 1, 2022 at 12:05 pm
Celebrate the 4th of July in Boston, with over 30 events this weekend alone. Holiday festivities are centered around history and tradition, as noted during this "Fox and Friends" segment.
- California homeowner, 93, shoots intruder: 'Defending his property'on July 1, 2022 at 12:05 pm
A 93-year-old man shot and injured a man who broke into his California home on Wednesday night, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
- United Nations 'has no power,' Pope Francis saysby Timothy Nerozzi on July 1, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Pope Francis, in a Spanish-language interview with Argentina's national news agency, dismissed the United Nations as "powerless" to affect meaningful change or preserve peace.
- Miles Bridges' wife breaks silence, reveals details of alleged assault following NBA star's arrestby Paulina Dedaj on July 1, 2022 at 11:51 am
Mychelle Johnson, the wife of Charlotte Hornets forward Miles Bridges, took to social media on Friday to share images of injuries she sustained during an alleged assault earlier this week.
- David Asman on 'America's Newsroom': This is the 'gang that couldn't shoot straight'by Fox News Staff on July 1, 2022 at 11:48 am
FOX Business anchor David Asman joined "Americas Newsroom" to debunk Joe Biden's claims that Russia is responsible for rising inflation including gas prices.
- US Basketball Payer Griner Not Complaining About Pre-Trial Detention Conditions, Her Attorney Sayson July 1, 2022 at 11:55 am
KHIMKI, Russia (Sputnik) - US basketball player Brittney Griner, detained in Russia over drug trafficking, has no complaints about the place and conditions of her pre-trial detention, Maria […]
- Almost Third of Americans Say They May Have to Take Up Arms Against Gov't, Poll Showson July 1, 2022 at 11:50 am
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - About 30% of Americans believe they may at some point have to take up arms against their government, according to a poll by the Policy Institute at the University of Chicago.
- US Reportedly Allows Ship to Unload Oil Cargo After Finding No Breach of Russia Sanctionson July 1, 2022 at 11:42 am
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - The United States on Friday allowed a halted oil tanker transporting fuel products from a Russian port to unload its cargo in Louisiana after finding no evidence of sanctions […]
- Europe Witnessing Another Wave of COVID-19 Caseson July 1, 2022 at 11:37 am
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - European Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Stella Kyriakides said on Friday that the European Union is experiencing another surge in COVID-19 cases.
- Number of Confirmed Monkeypox Cases in Austria Almost Twice in One Weekon July 1, 2022 at 11:23 am
VIENNA (Sputnik) - The number of confirmed cases of monkeypox in Austria has almost doubled, reaching 37 cases compared to 20 cases that were registered last week, the Austrian health ministry said […]
- Nord Stream AG Operator Confirms Both Lines to Shut Down for Maintenance July 11-21on July 1, 2022 at 10:46 am
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - The operation of the Nord Stream 1 twin pipeline system will be suspended from July 11-21 for routine maintenance works to ensure a safe and consistent gas transportation, the Nord […]
- UK Arms to Ukraine Will 'Not Change Anything', Says Former Think-Tank Analyston July 1, 2022 at 10:45 am
The British government pledged another £1 billion ($1.2 billion) in military assistance on Thursday, on top of earlier donations of around £1.3 billion. But for all the deadly gifts the West has […]
- Peace Deal Between Moldova, Transnistria Only Way to Solve Conflict, Foreign Ministry Sayson July 1, 2022 at 10:39 am
TIRASPOL (Sputnik) - A peace deal between Moldova and the breakaway region of Transnistria is the only way to solve the long-standing conflict, Transnistrian Minister of Foreign Affairs Vitaly […]
- WATCH: Thousands of Devotees Converge in India's Odisha for Lord Jagannath's Chariot Festivalon July 1, 2022 at 10:27 am
During the nine-day Jagannath Rath Yatra, or Chariot Festival, three chariots of Lord Jagannath – an incarnation of Lord Vishnu – as well as his sister Devi Subhadra and brother Lord Balabhadra […]
- US Navy Admits Pearl Harbor Fuel Depot Contaminated Local Drinking Wateron July 1, 2022 at 10:25 am
Other US military bases across the world have also been involved or suspected to be involved in cases of destroying local ecosystems by polluting nearby water supplies and soil, as was the case on […]
- Turkey Bans Access to Deutsche Welle and Voice of America Over License Issueon July 1, 2022 at 9:55 am
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - The Turkish Broadcasting Authority (RTUK) has blocked the websites of German broadcaster Deutsche Welle (DW) and US-based radio broadcaster Voice of America* for broadcasting […]
- Assange Reportedly Appeals Decision to Extradite Him to USon July 1, 2022 at 9:35 am
The extradition of the WikiLeaks founder to the United States on accusations of espionage was approved by UK Home Secretary Priti Patel. He is facing a possible sentence of up to 175 years in prison.
- US Plans to Allow Clinical Trials of Pig Organ Transplants, Reports Suggeston July 1, 2022 at 9:33 am
WASHINGTON (Sputnik) - The US government is considering allowing clinical trials of transplanting pig organs to humans, the Wall Street Journal said on Friday.
- Study: Americans Working Alongside Robots More Prone to Mental Health Issues & Excessive Drinkingon July 1, 2022 at 9:23 am
Technological progress has allowed people to make a lot of things quicker, easier and more reliable. But it seems that the attempts to place robots at the service of humanity have a downside.
- Implementing IMF Reforms in Sri Lanka Will Be 'Painful', But They Are Essential, Says Policy Analyston July 1, 2022 at 9:13 am
Sri Lanka has been facing its worst economic crisis in over seven decades, which has been spurred by a balance of payments crisis and led to widespread fuel, food and other shortages. Inflation is […]
- Indian Finance Minister Announces Bi-Weekly Tax Review on Crude, Diesel, Jet Fuelon July 1, 2022 at 8:25 am
In June, fuel stations in several Indian cities saw fuel supplies dip, triggering concerns about a shortage and, as a result, panic buying. As the situation peaked, the federal government intervened […]
- India’s Supreme Court Slams BJP Politician’s Prophet Remark: 'Loose Tongue Set Nation on Fire'on July 1, 2022 at 8:15 am
Former Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) politician Nupur Sharma made an offensive remark about the Prophet Mohammad during a television debate on 26 May, triggering violent protests across the country. […]
- Cristiano Ronaldo Spent a Whopping $30 Mln on His Mallorca Holiday, Spanish Media Sayson July 1, 2022 at 8:08 am
Cristiano Ronaldo is known for his lavish lifestyle. Besides owning 20 luxurious cars, the Portugal wizard has a vast portfolio of villas, apartments, and beach houses around the world, including in […]
- Germany Outraged by Lithuania's Blockade of Russian Shipments to Kaliningrad, Reports Suggeston July 1, 2022 at 7:49 am
BERLIN (Sputnik) - The German government is dismayed by Lithuania blocking the transit of goods from mainland Russia to its exclave of Kaliningrad and urges Vilnius to lift the ban, German newspaper […]
- Acting Bulgarian PM Refuses to Change Decision to Expel 70 Russian Diplomatson July 1, 2022 at 7:26 am
MOSCOW (Sputnik) - Acting Bulgarian Prime Minister Kiril Petkov said on Friday that he will not change his decision to order 70 Russian diplomats out of the country.
- Epic Times
- thegatewaypundit (wordpress)
- Before its news (wordpress)
- The Gaurdian
- HalTurner (Joomla)
- Daily Caller